Apotti’s patient and client portal Maisa allows patients and clients to digitally manage services, appointments and information, as well as communicate with health and social care professionals. With Maisa you can manage your services and appointments and review your information anywhere and anytime. The Maisa portal will be introduced gradually at the end of the year 2018 to the customers of HUS Peijas hospital.
”Maisa brings public social and health care services directly to your phone.”
You can access Maisa with a web browser at www.maisa.fi or on your phone with a mobile app.
The mobile app will be available for downloading in the IOS and Android application stores once the Apotti system goes live. The website and app will enable you to more easily keep track of your social and health care information and communicate with your care or service team in an easy and secure way.
Maisa will send you reminders about appointments and notify you of new messages or test results. You can choose to receive notifications by e-mail or SMS or through the mobile app.
The Maisa portal allows you to
• ask for advice or ask to be contacted
• review and supplement your social and health care information
• view tests results
• submit applications for social services
• book and cancel appointments
• answer questionnaires prior to your appointment
• fill in symptom questionnaires
• save self-monitoring results (e.g. blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, exercise)
• connect with a professional through a video appointment
• renew your prescriptions without having to log in to My Kanta Pages (Omakanta)
Anyone 18 years old or older can authorise someone else to act on their behalf in Maisa.
Maisa will be gradually implemented in the whole Apotti region. Some parts of Maisa, for example social care services, will become available after Apotti’s future implementations. The current Apotti members are the HUS Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Vantaa, Kirkkonummi, Kauniainen and Tuusula. Kerava has also decided to join Apotti.