With Apotti, social and healthcare professionals have access to a single, uniform customer and patient record system. This allows them to have access to all customer and patient records allowed by law in real time, regardless of the service and treatment location.
Apotti is also an ERP. Workflows that follow customer and patient processes will be built in Apotti, which reduces professionals needing to rely on memory. The system will provide a reminder, for example, if a procedure was not completed.
Using analytics and different types of risk indicators, the Apotti system is also able to identify high-risk patients, for example.
”The state-of-the-art information system makes daily life easier and supports professionals in their work.”
Benefits of the Apotti system include
- Time is saved by employees, as information is located in the same system.
- The system supports professionals and provides reminders also in rush situations
- The system directs to use services that are of better quality and more efficient
- Cooperation between different operators is improved, which allows for better development of operations and services
- Apotti is constantly producing data on what type of results different practices have led to: continuous measurement allows for continuous learning and development.